Monday, November 16, 2015



I know, it just kind of happened



I used to dislike being sensitive-I thought it made me weak
I used to dislike being sensitive-I thought it made me weak




Wallow too much in sensitivity and you cant deal
 with life or the truth


I think Ive never really realized until recently but
why I am so hard, is because I'm so sensitive 


 They should be treasured I think. The simple things sometimes
mean the most to them-they can be loyal, honest,
they are so true yet, yeah we avoid them


Boys cant cry for a lot of reasons


Im drawn to sensitivity in a person




Sensitivity and our ideas about it are all about power and control


I mean because your interviewing me on sensitivity I assumed
it was for an art class ad you were an artist



Tell the truth about how you feel


I've been called a sensitive....but what I should have just been called is a person



I think feeling like we cant feel or only in certain
circumstances and contexts stems from the strong 
idea that we are too much-we take up too 
much space, we talk too much, we feel and we care 
too much, our ideas are too much ..but maybe this 
is because the real issue is- people cant handle 
people in all that they are or could be-they 
are the problem, and they just don't want the complexity.




Sensitivity is freedom


Were a lot more alike than we are different more than we would
like to admit


Everything is great it all has to be great all the time
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPOIL IT

~Emma Bunch-Benson~


No comments:

Post a Comment